Approved Courses FL
ARPA 2021 and The Insurance Agent (2.0 Credits) Course Number: 117424
- The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) and The Insurance Agent. 16min
- What is the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021?
- PTC Before ARP: 400 Percent PTC Cap.
iii. PTC Changes Under ARPA: Removal of 400 Percent PTC Cap.
- ARPA Provides Enhanced PTC Benefits at All Household Income Levels. 10min
- When is the Marketplace Implementing These APTC Changes?
III. How an insurance agent can help with APTC Changes. 29min
- If a consumer is currently enrolled in a Marketplace plan, how do
they receive the additional PTC/lower premiums?
- If a consumer is currently enrolled through the Marketplace, what
will happen if they do not come back in?
iii. If a consumer does not already have Marketplace coverage, when should they apply?
- IV. APTC Reconciliation Before ARPA. 4min
- APTC Repayment Policy Under ARPA. 7min
- What happens when projected APTC is greater than actual for 2020?
- Unemployment Compensation Authorized by ARPA. 12min
- APTC and Unemployment Compensation Under ARPA.
- Additional Unemployment compensation help.
VII. What is COBRA. 20min
- COBRA Under ARPA.
- COBRA Under ARPA: Notices.
iii. COBRA Under ARPA: Other Important Considerations.
- COBRA Under ARPA: Notice of Expiration.
VIII. What consumer need to do when using COBRA under ARPA. 3min
- Medicaid/CHIP Changes for Pregnant Women. 3min
- X. What consumer need to do when enrolled in pregnancy related Medicaid or 3min
CHIP under ARPA
- Stimulus Payments and the Marketplace 6min
- Does stimulus payment affect eligibility for PTC?
XII. ARPA Applicability Dates 8min
- ARPA Resources for Insurance Agents
Total Instruction Time 121 min
Total Break Time 20 min
Total Time 141 min